Should your child attend the Soloist class and the subsequent Musical Star class there will be a discount of $36.
Should your child attend the Primary/Grade 1 class and the subsequent Musical Star class there will be a discount of $50.
Should your child attend the Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Musical Theatre in one day there will be a discount of $114.
Should your child attend the Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary and Musical Theatre in one day there will be a discount of $181.
* no further discounts will be applied to additional classes or siblings classes.
A Star Dance & Performing Arts accepts the following methods of payment:
* Ezi Debit
* Cash Eftpos
* Bank Deposit
Should you choose to pay fees electronically please remember that internet transfers can take a few days to come through to our bank account. Payments will need to be made 3 business days prior to the due date in order for payments to be received on time. When paying invoices please use the Invoice Number as the reference.
Bank Account details:
Account: A Star Dance
BSB: 484 799
Acc #: 453 376 958
Reference: Invoice Number
Families who have siblings attend 3 or more classes per week will attract a 3% discount on their term fees. There are no discounts on Exam classes, Special Bundles, Music Lessons or Performance Opportunities.
A $15 Administration Fee will be added to your account if fees are not received by the due date. The due date can be found on your invoice. Term fees are due prior to the term commencing.
An additional $15 administration fee will be added to your account if fees are outstanding by week 5 of the term.
A final $15 administration fee will be added to your account if fees are outstanding by the end of term.
At the end of the term outstanding fees will be sent to a Debt Collector.
Students will not be allowed to commence a new term of classes until outstanding fees have been paid.
We recommend Twirltime children start with a 4 week trial of $80. This is suitable if you are unsure whether your child will like our classes. Classes must be completed within this 4 week period. Should your child miss a lesson it is up to the parent/caregiver to arrange a catch up class during the 4 week period. After this trial, you have the option to pay out the remainder of the term fees or cease classes. Should your child wish to continue our classes, the balance must be received by the end of the 5th week of classes. This 4 week trial package is for children’s first term of classes only.
Casual Classes/trial classes are available for $20 per class and are only available if there is enough room in a class. We do not allow casual or trial classes to occur if the class is full.
Casual students are not able to perform in any of our performance opportunities.
If you pre-book your Casual/Holiday/Trial class and are unable to attend on the date, please contact us to reschedule. You have 4 weeks to reschedule the class.
A Star Dance offers direct deposit and online credit card payments through EziDebit. These transactions will be displayed on your credit card statement as "EziDebit" or "EziBebe". Should you authorise your bank to then decline the transaction, a $45 admin fee will be charged to your A Star Dance Account. This is the admin fee we receive from EziDebit should you cancel the payment.
If you are having difficulties paying your account please contact us prior to the due date of your invoice to arrange a payment schedule. A minimum deposit of 25% will be required before the due date to secure the payment plan. A minimum of an additional 25% must be received by the end of week 4. Fees must be finalised by the end of week 7. Should payments not be finalised by the end of week 7 an admin fee of $15 will be placed on your invoice.
* Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Amendments will be made in the case of prolonged illness or other exceptional circumstances.
* In the event of a forced closure (eg pandemic) A Star Dance will offer online class solutions. There will be no refunds or credits offered.
* Fees are non-refundable for change of mind.
* Notice of cessation of classes must be in writing. If this should occur prior to the end of term, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Should a family withdraw prior to the term commencing, Term fees will be refunded by bank transfer less a $22 administration charge. Families may elect to receive a 100% credit to their dance account instead, to be used on dance tuition, within 6 months. No refunds or credits will be given once the term commences.
* Each location has dancewear that is available for purchase. By allowing your child to wear an item that is for sale, carers must purchase the item. Payments must be made when items are taken. Should payment not be made at this time an admin fee of $15 will be placed onto your account.
* Should families have an extended break (eg overseas holidays) fees will not be pro ratered. Children will be able to attend catch up classes during the term to make up for the missed classes
* Classes with low numbers will have the option to either merge with another class, move into an alternative class or pay a levy to help assist with the running of the class.
* Classes cancelled due to insufficient enrolment will have the balance of fees refunded by bank transfer.
* If paying via direct deposit please make the payment three days prior to the due date to allow the payment to be received by the due date. To ensure that we correctly apply your payment please use the Invoice Number as the payment reference.
* If accounts are outstanding at the end of the term, students will not be allowed to return the following term until outstanding accounts have been paid and finalised.
* Term Fees are DUE before the term starts.
* $20 per class MUST be paid as a deposit per class for Term 1, 2021 classes in order to secure enrolment. This deposit goes towards your child's Term 1 fees. This deposit is non transferrable and non refundable.
* Children are unable to perform or attend exams if fees are not up to date.
Should a parent/carer decide to change concerts AFTER submitting a form there will be an administration fee of $15 per change.
Should a parent/carer decide to withdraw their child from the concert AFTER submitting a form there will be an administration fee of $15 per withdrawal.
Should a parent/carer decide to enroll their child into the concert AFTER the cut off date there will be an administration fee of $15 per performer and will only be allowed if there is a space for the child.
Should an A Star Dance staff member complete the form on your behalf an administration fee of $15 will be charged per performer.
Ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made. This includes if you buy additional tickets.
Should patrons purchase tickets for the wrong show they are to contact A Star Dance immediately. We may be able to exchange the tickets for you. If we are able to exchange the tickets, patrons will be charged an admin fee of $15.
Children must attend the entire term's classes in which the performance is held. eg in Term 4 children can participate in Spring Gala and Christmas Ballet performances.
All outstanding invoices (including current term and exam fees) must be paid for in full in order for your child to perform. This includes families on payment plans.
A Star Dance is proud to be a Sports Voucher Provider for children attending (or eligible to attend) primary school in 2021.
Should your child be eligible please complete the Sports Voucher Form by the cut off date.
To be eligible to receive the $100 voucher in Term 1, 2020 the Sports Voucher Form must be received by Friday 8 January 2021.
To be eligible to receive the $100 voucher in Term 2, 2020 the Sports Voucher Form must be received by Friday 9 April 2021.
To be eligible to receive the $100 voucher in Term 3, 2020 the Sports Voucher Form must be received by Friday 2 July 2021.
To be eligible to receive the $100 voucher in Term 1, 2020 the Sports Voucher Form must be received by Friday 17 September 2021.
Once we receive confirmation from Sports Vouchers we will apply the $100 to your term invoice and resend you the revised invoice. Payment for the balance of the Sports Voucher will still need to be received by the due date.